CHOOSE CUSTOM MILLWORK FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY FINISH
Custom millwork can lend an extraordinary finish to any home. We recognize the importance of a well-planned project which is why we are involved every step of the way with budgeting, design, construction and installation.
We manage the entire process from the initial designs to applying the finishing touches on your project so you and your family can start enjoying the transformation of your home. Our clients often tell us our hands-on design approach early in the process is what sets us apart. Designing a kitchen is a very personal process and the end-result must be a reflection of your lifestyle.
OUR FIVE STEP PROJECT PLANNING PROCESS
- STEP 1: Site visit (your home)
- STEP 2: Take preliminary site measurements.
- STEP 3: Conduct an extensive interview to determine style and function of space.
- STEP 4: We present you with a proposal which includes CAD floor plans, elevations and costing. Keep in mind there are no fees charged up to this point. Drawings are released after an initial deposit is received to continue design revisions.
- STEP 5: Once your project is underway, Misani will provide detailed Shop drawings as it relates to Plumbing, Electrical, Lighting, etc.
Once approvals are in place you can expect delivery and installation within 12-14 weeks. Regular communication is key to your project’s success which is why we are only ever a phone call or email away throughout the entire process.